Avril Lavigne Türkiye
Avril Lavigne Fanlarının Buluşma Yeri

Forumumuzdan Daha İyi Yararlankam İçin Giriş Yapın veya Üye Olun !

avril-lavigne.nice-forum.com (:
ailesine katılın =)
Avril Lavigne Türkiye
Avril Lavigne Fanlarının Buluşma Yeri

Forumumuzdan Daha İyi Yararlankam İçin Giriş Yapın veya Üye Olun !

avril-lavigne.nice-forum.com (:
ailesine katılın =)
Avril Lavigne Türkiye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AvriL Turkey Fan !

AnasayfaAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap
Giriş yap
Kullanıcı Adı:
Şifre:
Beni hatırla: 
:: Şifremi unuttum
En son konular
» Herkese Selam
İlginç 1 Efekt Icon_minitimeÇarş. Mart 02, 2016 9:01 pm tarafından Deserted

» FORUM KURALLARI!!!
İlginç 1 Efekt Icon_minitimeSalı Ocak 17, 2012 7:07 pm tarafından Deserted

» Merhaba Arkadaşlar
İlginç 1 Efekt Icon_minitimeCuma Ara. 17, 2010 9:54 pm tarafından Deserted

» acemi emo diyalogları
İlginç 1 Efekt Icon_minitimeC.tesi Eyl. 25, 2010 11:49 pm tarafından irem94

» İnanılmaz Ama Yunuslar
İlginç 1 Efekt Icon_minitimeCuma Eyl. 17, 2010 5:39 pm tarafından Buulue

» Evin içinde LAMA beslenir mi ? Demeyin
İlginç 1 Efekt Icon_minitimeC.tesi Ağus. 07, 2010 1:42 pm tarafından SuGaR

» Gökçe
İlginç 1 Efekt Icon_minitimePerş. Nis. 08, 2010 5:58 pm tarafından avril fan turkey

» avril fan turkey benn :XX
İlginç 1 Efekt Icon_minitimePerş. Nis. 08, 2010 5:53 pm tarafından avril fan turkey

» Gece Yolcuları
İlginç 1 Efekt Icon_minitimeÇarş. Şub. 10, 2010 4:48 pm tarafından Buulue

Anket
Kavak YelleriniSeviyor Musunuz?
 Evet
 Hayır
 Biraz
Sonuçları Gör
En iyi yollayıcılar
Deserted
İlginç 1 Efekt Vote_lcapİlginç 1 Efekt I_voting_barİlginç 1 Efekt Vote_rcap 
Decode
Crazy_Danger_Boy
Buulue
eLifavriL
Complicated
EmotionaL'Pnq
avriLmavis
avril_gamze
cheez-whiz
Istatistikler
Toplam 228 kayıtlı kullanıcımız var
Son kaydolan kullanıcımız: HACER_AYLA

Kullanıcılarımız toplam 13009 mesaj attılar bunda 2883 konu
Arama

Sonuç :

Rechercher çıkıntı araştırma
Banner<
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Link Page
Link
Brush

İlginç 1 Efekt

Aşağa gitmek 
3 posters
YazarMesaj
Rocker_Lavigne
...Geçerken Uğradım...
...Geçerken Uğradım...
Rocker_Lavigne

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 45
Yaş : 27
Ruh Halim : İlginç 1 Efekt Deli10rv4
Rütbe : Avril'm
Rep :
İlginç 1 Efekt Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100İlginç 1 Efekt Right_bar_bleue

Kayıt tarihi : 24/06/09

İlginç 1 Efekt Empty
MesajKonu: İlginç 1 Efekt   İlginç 1 Efekt Icon_minitimePerş. Haz. 25, 2009 5:22 pm

İlginç 1 Efekt 840626 İlginç 1 Efekt 840626 İlginç 1 Efekt 840626 İlginç 1 Efekt 840626 İlginç 1 Efekt 840626 İlginç 1 Efekt 840626

İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead1[/B][/COLOR]
The first thing you will want to do is make sure that your picture is not labeled as a background in the layers palette. If it is, double click on the layer, rename it bobblehead, and click OK. Right click on the layer and select "Duplicate Layer". Create a new layer by selecting Layer/New/Layer. Call this layer "White" and drag it down so it is on the bottom of the stack. Click Edit/Fill and choose white. Your layers palette should look something like this.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead2

Now highlight the Bobble Head layer. We need to select and remove the head from this layer. I am going to use the Pen Tool to make this selection.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead3

Click all the way around the head. You may need to zoom in a bit to make sure you get a good selection.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead4

After you complete the path, we will need to change the path into a selection. Do this by clicking on the paths tab in the layers palette, and selecting the "Load Path as a Selection" button.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead5

Now you can just hit delete to remove the head from that layer. It won't look like it is gone because of the duplicate layer on top of it. While we still have our dancing ants, highlight the Bobble Head Copy layer on top. We need to remove everything but the head for this layer. Choose Select/Inverse and hit delete. Now we should have one layer with no head, and one layer with only a head. Hit Ctrl+D to deselect.
Turn off the Bobble Head Copy layer by clicking on the little eyeball on that layer. Now you can see if anything was left behind when we deleted the head. If there is, just use the eraser to clean it up.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead6 İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead7 İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead8

Next we need to fill in the white part up to the back of the jacket line on the Bobble Head layer. I am going to use the Clone Stamp Tool.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead9

First we are going to make a black coat line across the top. With the Clone Pattern Stamp selected, Alt+click in an area of the coat, and paint across. Make sure that the mode at the top of the page is set to "Normal". You might need to Alt+click a couple of times to get all the way across. Don't worry it it doesn't look absolutely perfect. It is not necessary since most of it will be hidden behind the head anyway. We are just creating a bit of background so that white does not show when the head is moving.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead10 İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead11

Do this all the way across.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead12

Now we will do the same thing with the skin that is showing from the neck to fill in the rest of the white. When you get done filling it in use the Blur Tool at a strength of 30% over the skin to soften it up a bit.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead13 İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead14

Next, highlight the Bobble Head Copy layer that has the head on it. Right click on the layer and select duplicate layer. Do this one more time. Now you should have 3 head layers. Name the top head layer "Right", the middle head layer "Middle" and the bottom head layer "Left".
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead15

Turn off the "Middle" layer and the "Left" Layer by clicking on the eyeball for those layers. Now we need to rotate the head on the "Right" layer to the right. Choose Edit/Transform/Rotate, and pull one of the handles to the right. When you have it where you want it, click enter.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead16

Move the head (Hotkey V) so that the neck lines up properly and doesnt' look like he has a broken neck. Turn the "Middle" layer on and off to get a reference point. You will want to make sure that the bottom of the chins are lined up.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead17

Do the same thing with the "Left" layer, except rotate the other way. When you are done, and all the layers are turned on, you should have something that looks like this.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead18

Now we need to jump over to ImageReady to create our animation. Select the "Jump to ImageReady" button.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead19

Once ImageReady opens up you should see your document and the animation palette. If you don't see the animation palette, select Window/Animation and make sure there is a checkmark there.
Go to the layers palette and turn off layers "Right" and "Left". Now we are going to add a new frame. Click on the drop down arrrow on the animation palette and select "New Frame".
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead20

This will create another frame just like the one we already have. At this point we need to turn off the "Middle" layer and turn on the "Right" layer. Repeat this process until you have one frame of the "Middle", one frame of the "Right", another frame of the "Middle", and one frame of the left. Four frames in all.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead20-1

Once you have all of your frames, push the play button on in the animation window to see how it turned out. If you wish to slow the animation down a bit, you can change how long each frame is displayed before it goes to the next. Select all frames and hit the drop down arrow that shows the time. I have set mine to .2 seconds.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead20-2

[COLOR=purple][B]When you have it how you like it, you can save it as an animated GIF to share on the web. To do this, select File/Save Optimized As. Select a folder to save and give it a name. Save as type Images Only (*.gif). You should have a gif file that looks something like this.
İlginç 1 Efekt Bobblehead21[/
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
avriLmavis
!!!...AvriL Aşığı..!!!
!!!...AvriL Aşığı..!!!
avriLmavis

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 383
Yaş : 30
Nerden : sanane :]
Ruh Halim : İlginç 1 Efekt Sarhos10xq5
Rep :
İlginç 1 Efekt Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100İlginç 1 Efekt Right_bar_bleue

Kayıt tarihi : 21/07/08

İlginç 1 Efekt Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: İlginç 1 Efekt   İlginç 1 Efekt Icon_minitimeSalı Tem. 07, 2009 7:27 pm

cidden iLginç Very Happy
sağoL
http://punk-avril-fans.yetkinforum.com/
Buulue
Admin
Admin
Buulue

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 1281
Yaş : 31
Nerden : cehennemin dibinden!!!
Ruh Halim : İlginç 1 Efekt Berbat10ip3
Rep :
İlginç 1 Efekt Left_bar_bleue52 / 10052 / 100İlginç 1 Efekt Right_bar_bleue

Kayıt tarihi : 02/03/08

İlginç 1 Efekt Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: İlginç 1 Efekt   İlginç 1 Efekt Icon_minitimeSalı Tem. 07, 2009 11:50 pm

eheh güzel ama Smile saol

İlginç 1 Efekt
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası